Potato and Banana Smoothie For Stomach ulcers Relief
Gastric ulcers can occur when Helicobacter pylori grows excessively or becomes inflamed by taking certain medications for a long time. Gastric ulcers can cause stomach pain, acid reflux, inflammation, and other digestive problems.
Of course, it’s not a serious illness, but it shouldn’t be left alone. With proper care, complications such as infection and bleeding can be prevented.
Today, I will introduce a way to naturally treat stomach ulcer symptoms when they are mild. Learn more about the potato banana smoothie, which is ideal for controlling acidity and accelerates healing of the gastric mucosa.
Potato banana smoothie to relieve stomach ulcers
When the digestive component of the potato juice and the nutrients of the banana become one, an effective treatment for the discomfort and heartburn caused by gastric ulcer is completed.
Potato juice is effective in alleviating symptoms caused by an unbalanced amount of stomach acid.
- Potato antioxidants and minerals optimize the digestion process and reduce irritation of the gastric mucosa.
- It contains alkalis that help regulate the inflammatory process, accelerating the healing effect of the stomach wall.
- Relieve symptoms of stomach acid reflux and heartburn.
Reference: TWO BANANAS A DAY KEEP YOU HEALTHY
Benefits of banana
Bananas are fruits rich in starch and antioxidants. When the banana is absorbed into the body, it can balance the gastrointestinal pH.
- Banana fiber helps digestion and prevents food from fermenting in the gut.
- Stomach pH to neutralize the acidity caused by the imbalance can be reduced to protect the stomach membrane lesions and inflammation.
- It contains vitamins and minerals that are essential for the recovery of damaged tissue .
- It can relieve discomfort caused by acid reflux and gastritis.
Potato banana smoothie recipe to relieve stomach ulcers
It is better to use potatoes that are not fully cooked and sprouted. Bananas should also use all raw. This is because starch and flavonoids in products that are not completely raw are higher.
- 1 potato
- 1 green banana
- ½ cup of water (100 ml)
how to make
- Wash potatoes clean, peel, and cut into small pieces.
- Put the juice in a blender and store it separately.
- Cut the banana and put it in a blender and add the potato juice.
- Add half a cup of water to grind better.
- Make and drink 30 minutes before breakfast.
- Consume steadily until symptoms improve.
How to check for gastric ulcer
The most common symptom of stomach ulcer is abdominal pain . The degree of abdominal pain may vary depending on the condition of the stomach ulcer and the amount the stomach produces stomach acid.
Symptoms of gastric ulcer are as follows.
- Stomach aches
- Heartburn or stomach acid reflux
- A bloated feeling
- Inflammation and gas
- Difficulty digesting fatty foods
- Nausea and vomiting
Of course, it may be due to other diseases, so it is a good idea to go to the hospital and get a proper examination.
When diagnosing gastric ulcer, the following tests are performed.
- Helicobacter pylori test (upper gastrointestinal examination)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy (EGD)
- Blood hemoglobin test for an anemia test
If the symptoms are mild, try the help of the potato banana smoothie introduced in this article. However, don’t forget that complications can occur if left unattended. Get in touch with a professional gastroenterologist in case of complications.