Benefits of Washing with Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an organic product that is good for the skin in many ways. It contains acids and antioxidants, so it is effective in removing spots and acne.
Apple cider vinegar is one of the organic products that can be used in many ways. Although known as an ingredient used in cooking, it can also be used for home remedies or cosmetic purposes. Today, this article introduces how to cleanse your skin by washing it with apple cider vinegar.
Of course, there are many products that are good for your skin, but apple vinegar has the advantage of being a natural ingredient. In fact, there have been a lot of people looking for apple cider vinegar in recent years. Celebrities consider apple cider vinegar as their own secret , but in fact, anyone can use it. The advantage is that it is cheap and can be easily purchased at a supermarket.
Do you know the good thing about washing your face with apple cider vinegar? People who have never used apple cider vinegar should read this article carefully to find out why.
Benefits of washing with apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is concentrated in organic compounds and antioxidants, making it shiny on the skin. Because it has the following effects, it can be used instead of a commercially available product.
Remove excess oil
Organic acids in apple cider vinegar help regulate skin acidity and reduce oil production. It also has a reducing convergence effect that smoothes mottled skin.
Washing with apple cider vinegar can remove residues that are trapped in the pores. If you continue to use blackheads or pimples it will not happen.
Get rid of the tinge
Apple cider vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acids and AHA compounds. These ingredients are effective for removing dead skin cells that mottle the skin. When absorbed by the skin, it promotes blood circulation and activates cell regeneration processes.
Soothes stingy skin
Washing with apple cider vinegar can minimize sunburn. Thanks to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Soothes burns and restores quickly.
Acts as a tonic
Another reason to wash your face with apple cider vinegar is that apple cider vinegar acts as a tonic. When acetic acid and alpha hydroxy acid are washed, pores are broken . It also prevents cells from prematurely forming wrinkles and sagging skin.
The antibacterial and antibacterial compounds contained in apple cider vinegar help protect the skin from infection-causing agents. It can also be used for sensitive skin, and it has the effect of alleviating allergies.
How to wash apple cider vinegar
Don’t worry! It’s that simple.
First, buy 100% natural apple cider vinegar. Be sure to buy natural products, as refined ones will lose nutritional value.
- Pasteurized or filtered vinegar contains natural enzymes, pectin, etc., which are key to treating the skin.
- It is not necessary to use it for cooking. You may use it for medicine or outside.
- In general, it is slightly cloudy under the vinegar bottle and has a stronger scent.
- 5 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar (75 ml)
- 1 cup of cold water (250 ml)
how to make
- Add apple cider vinegar to the water.
**Note: The acid component is so strong that it can be irritated to the skin if used directly on the skin.
How to use
- Remove makeup in the evening and spray apple cider vinegar into your face in a spray bottle.
- It is good to apply a little light on the skin, check if it is okay, and then spray it on the entire face.
- If you don’t have any problems, massage gently by rubbing it gently so that it gets into your skin.
- Wait 30 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Flush in the same way every day for 5 days in a row . 5 days and 2 days off and repeat again.
Were you worried about the smell of vinegar ? Don’t worry!
If you use it in water, the smell will not be so severe. Don’t be afraid to try it!