Let’s follow a simple and effective exercise to burn fat. Even if you don’t control your diet, you can lose weight. It is important to exercise steadily when you are on a diet.
Everyone wants a healthy, beautiful body. Today, I introduce an exercise that has the effect of burning fat.
One of the most prone areas to gain weight is the abdomen. In order to stay in shape, you need to control your diet and combine exercise that burns fat.
1. Abs workout
- Lie on your back on the floor.
- Put your hands behind your head and your elbows extend outward. Lift your legs 90 degrees.
- Raise your body so your knees and elbows can touch each other. At this time, be careful not to float the waist.
- His strength is carried 10-20 times while the abs contracted, depending on. After a break of 60 seconds, repeat the next set.
Also Read: How to Get Healthy Heart
The more you repeat, the more power you can gain. It is most important to fit your fitness.
If you have trouble raising your legs, put your feet on a low chair or table.
- You lie on the mat or the floor. Keep your body in a straight line and support your body with your toes and elbows.
- After contracting the abdominal muscles for as long as possible, return to the original position. Take a break for 60 seconds and repeat again.
- One set is to repeat 10 times. The higher your stamina, the longer you can maintain your flank position. In the case of flanks, keeping the body in line is key.
- Lie on the floor and put your hands behind your head. The legs are straight or bent at 90 degrees.
- Extend your elbows outward, lift your body to the right, and then turn left. Repeat 10-20 times.
- After one set, take a break for 60 seconds. You can do more as your fitness increases.
References: Benefits of aerobics
4. Push up
Push-ups can keep your arms elastic and help you lose weight in your arms.
- Lying on the floor Support your body with your palms and toes. At this time, the arms should be as wide as the shoulders, and the body should be kept straight.
- Bend your elbows, lower your body down, and return to your original position. One set is to repeat 10 times.
- After a set, take a break for 60 seconds.
Push-ups are exercises that train your chest, abdomen, and back, as well as your arms .
5. Leg raises
There are many ways to do this exercise simply and effectively.
- Lie on the floor.
- Lift your legs 90 degrees. At this time, the knee should not bend.
- Return to the original position. One set is to repeat 10 times.
- Take a break for 60 seconds and repeat again.
You can also do more by doing this exercise.
It is good to exercise to train various areas. Other exercises that can help burn fat include:
- Long walk
- Climbing stairs
- Cardiovascular exercise
In addition to the exercises presented in this article, you should eat a balanced diet and drink plenty of water. In particular, when you exercise, be sure to drink water.
This simple and effective method can help you lose weight. If you exercise steadily, the results are obvious. Don’t forget that the core of your diet is consistency.